TipOne Pipette Tips in Racks
- Secure, low-force fit on most pipette brands
- Eco-design - refill, reuse, and recycle
- Long-life hinged racks with ergonomic features
- Compatible with most multi-channel pipettes
- Pure polypropylene - no clarifiers or processing additives
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, and pyrogens
TipOne racks are reusable and will last through repeated autoclaving cycles. They are easy to grasp from the top or the base and won't tip over during use. The hinged lid remains open at 120° for easy single or multi-channel pipette access. (If you prefer a non-hinged, lift-off lid, simply remove the lid from the hinges, turn the opening clasp toward the back, and place the lid back on the rack.) All parts of the TipOne system are designed to offer the best performance while using a minimal amount of plastic and packaging material.
High definition laser markings identify tip volume, lot number, and special properties directly on the tip wafer. When you refill TipOne racks, all of the important information stays with the tips. A 2D barcode provides convenient lot tracing for laboratory information management systems. Four wafer colors correspond to pipette volume.
TipOne is manufactured under strict conditions and all components are required to pass multiple quality control procedures. All TipOne products are lot tested for consistent liquid delivery and complete and easy sealing. Tips are examined under magnification for coaxiality, flash-free edges, complete formation, and the absence of imperfections such as scratches. Tips are also tested and certified to be free of any detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, or pyrogens.
Autoclaving Instructions for TipOne® Racked Tips
1. Place racked tips in the autoclave. If desired, the hinged lid may be propped open using the tab on the front of the lid.
2. Autoclave at 121°C (24