ErgoOne® Multichannel Pipette
Buy 1 multichannel ErgoOne Pipettte and receive a Single Channel pipette free! See below for details*. Offer ends September 30, 2020.
* Offer valid through September 30, 2020. Purchase one (1) multichannel ErgoOne pipette and receive one (1) single channel ErgoOne pipette. Select your single channel pipettor here. Add the item to your cart and reference PSSEP20 in the comments. Free pipettes are not available with any other specials or promotional pricing. Void where prohibited. See our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
ErgoOne pipettes combine researcher-requested features, the latest ergonomic principles, and excellent accuracy and precision to provide optimum performance.
Smooth, even plunger forces give you maximum control over sample delivery while minimizing repetitive strain. Tip seating requires only a gentle push for complete sealing, and the handle and curved support hook promote a natural, relaxed grip.
ErgoOne multichannel pipettes have cascading tip ejector sleeves that distribute ejection forces incrementally for less strain during tip release. 100 µL and 300 µL pipettes have O-rings for easier sealing. O-rings also reduce wear on the tip cones and increase tip compatibility.
ErgoOne pipettes are color-coded by volume, easy to calibrate in the lab, and are fully autoclavable. The body is made from durable UV and chemical-resistant polypropylene.
ErgoOne works with TipOne and other universal tips. We won't lock you in with a proprietary tip, but we can guarantee exceptional fit and performance with TipOne.
- Light, balanced weight reduces fatigue
- 4-digit display increases precision
- Plunger height accommodates large and small hands
- Volume adjustment and locking is easily achieved with one hand
- Ejector button position reduces strain
- 3 year warranty
Increments and plunger cap color
- 0.5-10 µl: 0.01 µl increments, red cap
- 10-100 µl: 0.1 µl increments, yellow cap
- 30-300 µl: 0.2 µl increments, green cap