ErgoOne® Multichannel Pipette
ErgoOne pipettes combine researcher-requested features, the latest ergonomic principles, and excellent accuracy and precision to provide optimum performance.
Smooth, even plunger forces give you maximum control over sample delivery while minimizing repetitive strain. Tip seating requires only a gentle push for complete sealing, and the handle and curved support hook promote a natural, relaxed grip.
ErgoOne multichannel pipettes have cascading tip ejector sleeves that distribute ejection forces incrementally for less strain during tip release. 100 µL and 300 µL pipettes have O-rings for easier sealing. O-rings also reduce wear on the tip cones and increase tip compatibility.
ErgoOne pipettes are color-coded by volume, easy to calibrate in the lab, and are fully autoclavable. The body is made from durable UV and chemical-resistant polypropylene.
ErgoOne works with TipOne and other universal tips. We won't lock you in with a proprietary tip, but we can guarantee exceptional fit and performance with TipOne.
- Light, balanced weight reduces fatigue
- 4-digit display increases precision
- Plunger height accommodates large and small hands
- Volume adjustment and locking is easily achieved with one hand
- Ejector button position reduces strain
- 3 year warranty
Increments and plunger cap color
- 0.5-10 µl: 0.01 µl increments, red cap
- 10-100 µl: 0.1 µl increments, yellow cap
- 30-300 µl: 0.2 µl increments, green cap