Looking for a glove that is easy to put on and comfortable enough for all day use? New Layer4® RapidDon gloves meet the demanding needs of daily lab work. Manufactured with an advanced process that uses a unique polymer coating that repels sweat and moisture while providing excellent anti-tack and slip properties. Layer4 RapidDon gloves go on damp hands with ease and have an excellent grip under wet conditions.
- Enhanced polymer coating technology makes gloves less likely to tear when hands are damp
- Less donning resistance for a faster, easier and better fit
- Thin and soft for all day comfort
- Excellent grip in wet conditions
- Packed 250/box for space and material savings 230/box XL
- Ambidextrous 9.5" long with beaded cuff
- Latex free - Nitrile gloves
Layer4 gloves are 100% latex-free with no natural rubber proteins. Reduce packaging waste and improve cost savings with more gloves per box. Quality assurance levels meet or exceed federal and ASTM tear and puncture-resistance standards. Non-sterile; passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671) and is approved for medical use (FDA 510k). Each box is color coded by size for easy identification. The unique polymer coating repels sweat and moisture while providing excellent anti-tack and slip properties for better grip performance. Thin and soft for all day comfort with finely textured fingers to improve dexterity. Light indigo, 9.5" long. XL have 230/box, 2300/case, and all other sizes have 250/box, 2500/case.