TipOne Pipette Tips in Bags
- Sealed bags with tamper evident strips ensure cleanliness
- Self-standing base keeps bag upright during storage or use
- Label identifies tip style and lot number
- Resealable zipper closure
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens
For labs that reserve bags for special applications, the tamper evident sealing strip indicates which bags have remained unopened.
TipOne pipet tips are manufactured under strict conditions and are required to pass multiple quality control procedures. All TipOne products are lot tested for consistent liquid delivery and complete and easy sealing. Tips are examined under magnification for coaxiality, flash-free edges, complete formation, and the absence of imperfections such as scratches. Tips are also tested and certified to be free of any detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, or pyrogens.
1. Add tips to racks and place them in the autoclave. If desired, the hinged lid may be propped open using the tab on the front of the lid.
2. Autoclave at 121°C (249.8 °F) under a pressure of 15 psi for 15 minutes.
3. No drying cycle is required. Allow the tips to thoroughly dry at room temperature before use.
Download printable instructions for autoclaving TipOne products.