Seal-Rite® tubes protect your samples with a precision sealing system that prevents evaporation, leakage, and accidental opening. Seal-Rite tubes are pure polypropylene; no processing additives such as slip agents, biocides, or antistatic agents are used during production. Your samples remain protected from potential bioactive contaminants. Our zip-top, resealable bags are tamper-evident for additional assurance.
Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, and pyrogens. Autoclaving is not necessary for most molecular biology applications.
Natural and amber tubes are packed 500 tubes/bag. Assorted color tubes have 5 bags of 100 tubes, 1 bag each of blue, green, red, violet, and yellow (total 500 tubes).
- Thumb-friendly beveled lip
- Graduations every 100 µl
- Tube thickness optimized for optical clarity and strength
- Frosted side writing surface
- Flat cap accepts lab markers
- Tested for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g
- No bioactive agents used during manufacturing
- Zip top tamper-evident bags reseal for safer storage
- RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogen free