Seal-Rite® 2.0 mL Microcentrifuge Tubes
Buy 5 SealRite tubes and get one free! (Select items only.) See below for details*. Offer ends September 30, 2020.
Seal-Rite 2.0 mL tubes have a rounded base that produces a more visible, easier to resuspend pellet compared to tubes with conical bases. They are ideal for bacteria and other cell suspensions and are compatible with most mini-prep kits. 500/pack.
* Excludes 1620-2720 (case). Offer valid through September 30, 2020. Purchase five (5) SealRite tubes and receive one (1) SealRite tubes free of charge. Add the item to your cart and reference PSSEP20 in the comments. Free tubes are not available with any other specials or promotional pricing. Void where prohibited. See our Terms and Conditions for additional information.Seal-Rite® tubes protect your samples with a precision sealing system that prevents evaporation, leakage, and accidental opening. Seal-Rite tubes are pure polypropylene; no processing additives such as slip agents, biocides, or antistatic agents are used during production. Your samples remain protected from potential bioactive contaminants. Our zip-top, resealable bags are tamper-evident for additional assurance.
- Thumb-friendly beveled lip
- Graduations every 100 µl
- Tube thickness optimized for optical clarity and strength
- Frosted side writing surface
- Flat cap accepts lab markers
- Tested for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g
- No bioactive agents used during manufacturing
- Zip top tamper-evident bags reseal for safer storage
- RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogen free