- Caps with internal threads have silicon rubber O-rings for use in vapor phase liquid nitrogen
- Caps with external threads have a flexible sealing lip and help reduce contamination while handling
- Self-standing tubes have a star-shaped base for one-handed use with support racks
- 1.0 mL tubes have internal V-bottoms
- 1.8, 3.6, and 4.5 mL tubes have internal U-bottoms
- 50 tubes/pack
ArcticIce tubes have high contrast black 100 µl graduations and large white labeling surfaces. Temperature range -196°C (vapor phase) to +100°C. All tubes are sterile and are made from medical grade polypropylene with HDPE caps. USP Class VI approved.
Optional color cap inserts aid samle differentiation. 1.8 mL tubes with external threads do not accept color cap inserts.
ArcticIce tubes are supplied in convenient self-standing, tamper evident resealable bags. Certified RNase, DNase, DNA free and non-pyrogenic.
Made in the USA.