- Non-sterile film has 100 sheets per box
- Sterile film has 50 sheets per box
1. Be sure the sealing surface is dry.
2. Peel off the center protective paper and position the film over the plate. Carefully press the film over the entire surface of the plate or use a brayer (Catalog No. 9127-2940).
3. To remove the end tabs, carefully hold the plate and tear the film along the perforations. To use as an additional seal, remove the end tab backing and seal it over the edge of the plate. When properly sealed, samples can be shaken, incubated, or easily transported.