Seal-Rite® 0.5 mL Microcentrifuge Tubes
Buy 4 single channel ErgoOne Pipetttes and receive another Single Channel pipette free! See below for details*. Offer ends September 30, 2020.
Seal-Rite 0.5 mL tubes protect your samples from evaporation, leakage, accidental opening, or breakage during boiling, freezing, centrifugation, or phenol/chloroform procedures. 1000/pack.
*Valid on items 1605-0000, 1605-0007, 1605-0099 only. Offer valid through September 30, 2020. Purchase four (4) multichannel ErgoOne pipettes and receive one (1) single channel ErgoOne pipette free of charge. Select your single channel pipettor here. Add the item to your cart and reference PSSEP20 in the comments. Free pipettes are not available with any other specials or promotional pricing. Void where prohibited. See our Terms and Conditions for additional information.Seal-Rite® tubes protect your samples with a precision sealing system that prevents evaporation, leakage, and accidental opening. Seal-Rite tubes are pure polypropylene; no processing additives such as slip agents, biocides, or antistatic agents are used during production. Your samples remain protected from potential bioactive contaminants. Our zip-top, resealable bags are tamper-evident for additional assurance.
- Thumb-friendly beveled lip
- Graduations every 100 µl
- Tube thickness optimized for optical clarity and strength
- Frosted side writing surface
- Flat cap accepts lab markers
- Tested for centrifugation up to 25,000 × g
- No bioactive agents used during manufacturing
- Zip top tamper-evident bags reseal for safer storage>
- RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogen free