1.5 mL Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes combine all the experience of over 45 years of constant improvement and development. The original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tube gives your sample outstanding stability during centrifugation, perfect sealing and evaporation protection. Trust in the original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tube because your samples deserve the best treatment!
Always recognize the Eppendorf Safe-Lock tube by the "ep" in the lid. The hinged lid on Eppendorf® Safe-Lock tubes provides outstanding protection against accidental opening of tube lids ensuring absolute sample protection. This feature is especially important when working with precious samples or hazardous materials (e.g., radioactive probes, virus samples), or buffers containing detergents such as SDS.
- Hinged Safe-Lock lid prevents accidental lid opening and allows contamination-free lid opening
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocide substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Precise lid sealing for lowest evaporation rates during long-term storage
- g-Safe™: Exceptional centrifugation stability of up to 30,000 x g (70,000 x g in form-fitting rotor) prevents tube breakage.
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Graduations provide an easy volume reference
- Guaranteed functionality between 86°C to 100°C
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- Available in batch-certified Eppendorf® PCR clean and Biopur® quality for guaranteed purity