2.0 mL Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes combine all the experience of over 45 years of constant improvement and development. The original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tube gives your sample outstanding stability during centrifugation, perfect sealing and evaporation protection.
- Hinged Safe-Lock lid prevents accidental lid opening and allows contamination-free lid opening
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocide substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Precise lid sealing for lowest evaporation rates during long-term storage
- g-Safe: Exceptional centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x g (Eppendorf quality and PCR clean) or 22,000 x g (Eppendorf Biopur) prevents tube breakage.
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Graduations provide an easy volume reference
- Guaranteed functionality between 86°C to 100°C
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
Eppendorf quality (500/pack): Manufactured under clean room conditions; for basic applications such as enzymatic digestion, plasmid DNA isolation, sample and reagent storage.
Eppendorf Biopur (100/pack): Batch certified free from PCR inhibitors, DNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, endotoxins; individually wrapped and sterile; the highest purity grade, ideal for pharmaceutical, medical and forensic applications as well as work with endotoxin-sensitive cell cultures.