ErgoOne® FAST Pipette Controller
Special Offer! Free serological pipets with purchase! See below for details*. Offer ends May 31, 2020.
* Offer valid through May 31, 2020. Free serological pipets with purchase of an ErgoOneFAST. pipette controller (7166-0010). Choose 5mL (1075-0110) or 10mL (1071-0810) to your cart and reference PSMAY20 in the comments. Void where prohibited. See our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
- Fits pipets from 0.1 to 100 mL
- Touch-sensitive speed control
- Comfortable grip and weight
- Provides hours of use between charges
- Fills a 25 mL pipet in less than 4 seconds
ErgoOneFAST cordless pipette controller provides the power and responsiveness you need. Whether working with large or small volumes, standard or viscous solutions, ErgoOneFAST allows accurate, precise measurements with easy two-speed fingertip control. Gravity-drain feature releases liquids smoothly.
ErgoOneFAST weighs less than 5.7 oz and is comfortable to hold. The lithium-polymer battery provides hours of use without loss of power and recharges quickly. ErgoOneFAST may also be used while charging. An indicator light lets you know if the battery is full (green), half-charged (yellow), or almost empty (red). The light also indicates charging progress.
The aspirating cone is autoclavable and accepts pipets from 0.1 to 100 mL. ErgoOneFAST is supplied with a wall mount holder, two 0.45 µm filters, one 0.2 µm filter, rechargeable battery, and charger. Two-year warranty.
|Battery||Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Charging Time||~ 3 hours|
|Battery Life||~ 2000 x 25 ml dispensing cycles|
from a fully-charged battery
|Permissable Ambient Temp.||5°C to 40°C, < 90% Humidity|
|Weight||< 5.7 oz (with battery)|
Membrane Filter: PTFE
Pipette Adapter: Silicone
|Voltage||Input: 100 V 240 V, AC±10%, Output: 5 V|
|Frequency||50 Hz - 60 Hz|