Eppendorf Tube 5.0 mL, Amber
Eppendorf Tubes are the benchmark for simple and safe sample preparation from 0.5 to 2.0 mL. For larger volumes, 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes are commonly used. With medium sample volumes you may face an issue: they need to be processed with large conical screw cap tubes - impractical, inconvenient and often prone to contamination. Eppendorf now offers the "missing link": the Eppendorf Tube 5.0 mL. This product fills the gap between existing tube versions and enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0 mL!
- Same diameter and bottom shape as a 15 mL conical tube for easy use in existing adapters and racks
- Amber color protects sensitive samples from damaging light
- Precise lid sealing for minimized sample evaporation during storage and incubation
- Hinged lid prevents accidental lid opening from -86°C to 80°C. For higher temperatures, use the Tube Clip to eliminate the risk of lid opening.
- g-Safe™: Exceptional centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x g prevents tube breakage
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocidessubstances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- PCR Clean