Univo Electric Decapper
With the ever-growing requirement for higher sample throughput in many laboratories the Univo Electric Decapper DC480 enables significant productivity gains to be made in the opening of multiple sample storage tubes. The internal cap grippers are developed in such a way that cross-contamination is minimized. The gripper moves down slightly into the cap while the rack in the sleigh is moving backwards, ensuring a smooth and safe removal of the caps. Through a friendly user interface the user chooses the correct rack to decap, without using different adapters.
The Univo decapper offers a quick way to remove caps from tubes. All 96 caps are removed within eight seconds. The Univo decapper works with 0.5 mL, 0.75 mL, 1.1 mL, or 1.4 mL tubes.
- No adapters required
- Decaps 96 caps in 8 seconds
- Simple and safe operation
- Friendly user interface for an easy selection of tube size
- CE-approved and conform UL
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Remote control via RS232
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes (up to 1.40 mL)
- Also compatible with other brands of tubes and caps (ask us for a compatibility list)