Micronic Push Cap Decapper
Micronic Push Cap Decapper CP620 enables the opening of multiple sample storage tubes. The internal cap grippers minimize cross-contamination.
Micronic Push Cap Decapper CP620 enables significant productivity gains to be made in the opening of multiple sample storage tubes.The internal cap grippers are developed in such a way that cross-contamination is minimized.
The Micronic Push Cap Decapper offers a quick way to remove caps from tubes. All 96 caps are removed within eight seconds. The Micronic Push Cap Decapper works with 0.5 mL, 0.75 mL, 1.1 mL, or 1.4 mL tubes.
- No adapters required
- Decaps 96 caps in 8 seconds
- Simple and safe operation
- Friendly user interface for an easy selection of tube size
- CE-approved and conform UL
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Remote control via RS232
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes (up to 1.40 mL)
- Also compatible with other brands of tubes and caps (ask us for a compatibility list)
Compatible with tubes from 0.50ml to 1.40ml
Compatible with Micronic tubes and tubes from other brands
Speed 10-15 seconds (whole rack)
Dimensions 531 x 258 x 366 mm / 20.9 x 10.2 x 14.4 inch
Weight 25 kg / 55 lbs
Voltage 115 - 230 V