EZwaste System, 4L, 83 mm Neck
EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal. Manufactured to safely collect from up to two HPLC instruments, EZwaste features an activated carbon filter that traps volatile organic compounds and prevents their release into the work environment, avoiding inhalation by lab workers. The system also provides an easy mechanism for the disposal of vapor waste and has a closed loop design that protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Complete system includes one container, two Versacaps (use the open cap with the EZwaste adaptor and the closed cap for safe transport), various ports for waste tubing, one port for a carbon exhaust filter, one carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.Specifications:
- Height with EZwaste at 90° orientation: 14.6" (371 mm)
- Height with EZwaste vertical orientation: 19.85" (504 mm)
- Height: 13.3" (337 mm)
- Width: 6.10" (155 mm)
- Length: 6.10" (155 mm)
- Volume: 4L
- Bottle Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- OD Tubing Ports: 4 x 1/8" and 3 x 1/4"
- Hose Barb: 1
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177 mm)
- Filter Base Diameter: 1.89"(48 mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44 mm)
- Filter thread: 1/4"