Eppendorf Centrifuge 5910R, Rotor S-4x750
Centrifuge 5910R, refrigerated, with rotor S-4x750, includes round buckets and adapters for 5/15/50 mL conical tubes, 120V/50-60Hz (US)
The refrigerated Centrifuge 5910 R combines high capacity and performance in a compact and ergonomic product design. It comes with a modern user interface and an advanced temperature management system.
Centrifuge 5910 R combines a high capacity of up to 4 x 750 mL with extraordinary versatility. Its main swing-bucket rotor holds both conical tubes and plates – no need to change rotor buckets or adapters. This improves handling and saves time. It features a powerful state-of-the-art refrigeration system with advanced temperature management to keep your samples safe.
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL
- Plate rotor options for centrifugation of all types of multiple well, PCR or deep well plates
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 mL to 50 mL
- High centrifugation speed of up to 22,132 × g (14,000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock®: caps and lids allow fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
- Temperature range from -11°C to 40°C