Cobalt® Ultra Nitrile Exam Gloves
Discontinued: Please see Layer4 Comfort Nitrile Exam Gloves as a nitrile exam glove alternative.
- Thin film technology for enhanced comfort and tactile sensitivity
- 200 gloves per box
- Odor-free nitrile
- Textured fingers for improved wet grip
- Ambidextrous, 9.5" long with beaded cuff
- Passes viral penetration tests
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Need a comfortable thinner glove with the durability and elasticity of a thicker one? Cobalt Ultra soft nitrile gloves conform to your hands for reduced fatigue and improved tactile sensitivity. Special formulation provides both strength and puncture resistance while reducing thickness. Economically packed with twice as many gloves per box.Quality assurance levels are set to meet or exceed federal and ASTM tear and puncture-resistance standards. The manufacturing process is ISO 9002 certified.
Non-sterile; approved for medical use (FDA 510k). Each box is color coded by size for easy identification. Microflex brand.