Cobalt® Nitrile Exam Gloves - Box/100
Supplies are limited. Available quantities and sizes are indicated below.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Odor-free nitrile
- Fully textured for exceptional wet grip and sensitivity
- Ambidextrous, 9.5" long with beaded cuff
- Passes viral penetration tests
- Tested for use with chemotherapy/cytotoxic drugs
Powder-free, cobalt blue nitrile gloves are an excellent alternative to latex. Soft and supple, they are easy to don and offer unequaled fit and feel compared to conventional exam gloves. The unique synthetic formulation offers superior puncture and chemical resistance compared to latex or vinyl gloves.
Quality assurance levels are set to meet or exceed federal and ASTM tear and puncture-resistance standards. The manufacturing process is ISO 9001 certified.
Non-sterile; approved for medical use (FDA 510k). Each box is color coded by size for easy identification. Microflex brand.